Terms & Conditions
In order to maintain our high standards, conditions apply to accepting your cat to board with us at Packwood House Cattery. Please read our terms and conditions carefully and by signing the booking form you agree to comply with them. These conditions are in place to protect and ensure that our guests all have a happy and healthy stay with us.
Visits & Parking
To minimise disruption and maintain a tranquil ambience within our Cattery, visits are strictly by appointment only. We are located in a mainly residential road with limited parking, therefore to consider our neighbours, please park in the allocated spaces on the driveway of Packwood House.
Health and Welfare
- Feline guests cannot board with us unless accompanied by a valid vaccination certificate for Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (FPV, FHV & FCV). If your cat did not receive an annual booster after the first vaccine course (ie two vaccines 3 -4 weeks apart) the vaccine course will need repeating. Once completed, your cat will be able to stay at Packwood House Cattery two weeks after the last injection. Annual boosters must have been administered more than 14 days prior to arrival. Vaccination certificates will be retained by Packwood House Cattery for the duration of stay. We do not board unvaccinated cats in our isolation unit.
- Feline guests are accepted into our care on the understanding that they are in good health and that any health problems are communicated to us prior to admittance, so that we may make an informed decision as to the suitability of the cat for boarding. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any cat appearing to be unwell or thought to be suffering from any illness or infectious disease.
- Cats are boarded at the sole risk of the Owner and whilst every care will be taken, Packwood House Cattery cannot be liable for illness, injury or death of any animal in their care.
- All guests must be treated against fleas and worms before staying at Packwood House Cattery. Not all flea treatments are effective, please ask your vet for advice. The cost of any flea or worm treatment necessary during a cat’s stay (including flea treatment for the chalet and surrounding areas) will be charged to the customer.
- A deposit of £50.00 per booking or 50% of the total booking (whichever is lower) is required to secure your booking; this will be deducted from the final payment.
- Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days until the receipt of the deposit, if the deposit is not paid within this timescale, the booking will no longer be valid. We charge for the day of arrival, departure and all inclusive days. New clients are required to pay at the start of their cats stay, existing clients may pay on collection. Payment is accepted by cash, cheque or BACS, cheques should be made payable to Packwood House Cattery
- Cancellations within 28 days of a booking will incur the full booking charge. (This may be reclaimed from holiday insurance)
- Amendments to bookings are permitted (where possible) up until 28 days before the start date. Changes within 28 days of the will incur the full charge of the original booking. Refunds will not be given for early collection.
- All bookings are subject to a minimum stay/charge of 5 days in peak season (May - October inclusive) and any school holidays.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept feline guests over the age of 6 months that have not been neutered.
Due to our residential location and with due consideration to our neighbours, we cannot board Siamese, Bengals, Orientals, Singapuras or any other highly vocal cats.